Product Details :
- Grade : Organic
- State : Liquid
- Product Name : Humdum Organic Carbon Soil Conditioner
- Place of Origin : India
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
Gain in yield for all crops
This ENGIMIN contains an organic complexing agent, which forms a bond with inorganic minerals to transform them into bio-available minerals. This bond facilitates the protection/ encapsulation of minerals till the time they are released to the crops.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
- Gain in uniform size in farm produce.
- Gain in fatty acid content in oil seeds & sugar in sugar containing crops.
- Gain in weight in farm produce.
- Gain in boll yield and fibre quality in cotton crops.
- AGAIN is non toxic, eco-friendly & bio-degradable.
- Excellent for oil yielding crops like Sunflower, Safflower, Sesame, Flax, Groundnut, Castor, Almond, Canola, Rapeseed and Oil-palms because it increases oil-storages, improves fatty acid synthesis
- Increases Brix content of sugar containing crops & speeds up sugar bio-synthesis
- Increases boll setting in cotton and improves fiber quality
- INCREASES NATURAL STORAGE POLYMERS like sugar and oil
- ENHANCES FLAVOR due to increase in Brix content
- INCREASES WEIGHT of produce
- Increases Boll Number & FIBER QUALITY
General method of application:
Dilution rate: 3 to 5 ml. per liter of water .
Apply through foliar spray/soil drenching/drip irrigation, 3 times during vegetative growth stage, reproductive stage
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Liter||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins Again Plant Nutrients||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
1st at flowering, second at fruit setting,third at fruit growing stage,
4th at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat at petal fall.
Use higher application on Bitterpit sensitive crops.
Grapes (Table & Wine
1st spray at pea size and other two sprays before ripening.
First spray during flower bud formation,
second at fruit development stage,
third at the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Beans, Groundnuts Maize, Wheat, Oats, Barley, field crops
1st spray at vegetative growth phase.
2nd spray at reproductive growth phase.
Onion, Potato, Garlic
First spray starting at tuber initiation, Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1 st square formation,
2 nd spray at flowering stage, 3 rd spray 30 days after 2 nd spray.
First at 30 days after planting. second at 60/90 days planting.
Cruciferae, Vegetables, Cucurbits
First spray at 15 days after transplantation, Repeat at 15 days intervals.