Product Details :
- Grade : Chemical
- Color : Multi color
- Place of Origin : India
- State : Liquid
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
Backed by a team of adroit professionals, we have emerged as one of the distinguished manufacturer and supplier of Engimins Ca Plant Nutrients. It promotes cell division and improves the overall growth of plants. Known as plants exogenous hormones, the provided product is ideal for regulating the growth of plants in proper manner. Engimins Ca Plant Nutrients increases the size of flowers, fruits and vegetables as well as prevents pre-dropping of them.
Since calcium mobility in plants is limited, calcium deficiency will appear in younger leaves (die back or burns) and in fruits (blossom end rot, bitter pit), because they have a very low transpiration rate. Therefore, it is necessary to have a constant supply of calcium for continued growth. Calcium is taken up through the root tips in the soil. In times of calcium demand by the plant, it may not be able to satisfy its needs by root uptake. This results in internal brown spot for potatoes, blossom end rot in tomatoes, etc.
- Foliar addition of bioavailable Ca assures adequate nutrients for membranes, cell wall development and plant structure.
- Bioavailable calcium is very important during the formation of fruit. It will help build a firmer fruit which will have a longer shelf life.
- It makes lettuce or celery type crops crispier. It increases fruit firmness.
- It increases fruit storage time, rapid leaf uptake and utilization.
Role of Calcium in Plants
Calcium is an essential plant nutrient. It has many roles:
- Participates in metabolic processes of other nutrients uptake.
- Promotes proper plant cell elongation.
- Strengthens cell wall structure - calcium is an essential part of plant cell wall. It forms compounds which give stability to cell walls and bind cells together.
- Participates in enzymatic and hormonal processes.
- It ensures structural/physiological stability in the plants
It is a bio available formulation to correct calcium deficiency in all crops/soil.
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Kilograms||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins Ca Plant Nutrients||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
3 to 6
1st at flowering, 2nd at fruit
setting,3rd at fruit growing stage,4th
at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat
at petal fall.Use higher application on
Bitterpit sensitive crops
First spray during flower bud formation,
2nd at fruit development stage,3rd at
the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Beans, Groundnuts, Maize Wheat, Oats, Barley, Field crops
First spray in growth phase. Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at 15 days after Cucurbits, transplantation. Repeat at 10 days intervals.
Onion, Potato, Garlic
First spray starting at tuber initiation.
Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1st square formation. 2nd spray at flowering stage. 3rd spray 30 days after 2nd spray.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray at bud formation.
3rd spray at flower growth
4th spray at the time cutting.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray in reproductive growth.
3rd spray, 10 to 15 days before cutting.
First at 30 days after planting.
2nd at 60/90 days planting.