Product Details :
- Grade : Chemical
- Color : Multi color
- Place of Origin : India
- State : Liquid
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
Recognized as a profound enterprise, we are engaged in offering the best grade Engimins Cu Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers. It is best in quality and has longer shelf life. Also, it feature chemically balanced formulation, consistent Ph value and higher productivity.
Bio-available Copper (Organic plant nutrient)
This ENGIMIN contains organic chelated bio-available Copper and organic carbon along with amino nitrogen.
Symptoms of Deficiency:-Young leaves become dark green, twisted and deformed. Necrotic spots may appear. Dieback of stems and twigs, yellowing of leaves, stunted growth and pale green leaves that wither easily. Copper deficiencies are mainly reported on sandy soils which are low in organic carbon.
- Bio-available copper is necessary for the carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism and inadequate copper results in stunting of plants.
- Bio-available copper is required for lignin synthesis which is needed for cell wall strength and prevention of wilting.
- It is an important component of several proteins involved in photosynthesis, respiration and lignification. Lignin acts as a physical barrier to the entry of pathogenic organisms.
- ENGIMINS-Cu has a remarkable fungicidal action, since the copper chelated with organic acids penetrates much better than other copper compounds in the fungus spores, inhibiting It controls blight in organic potato crop.
- It also contributes to the development of color and flavor in fruits and vegetables.
- ENGIMINS- Cu stimulates plant growth in organic feed crop.
- ENGIMINS- Cu is a bioavailable formulation, which helps to correct copper deficiency in all crops/soil.
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Kilograms||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins Cu Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
3 to 6
1st at flowering,
2nd at fruit setting,
3rd at fruit growing stage,
4th at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat at petal fall.Use higher application on Bitterpit sensitive crops
First spray during flower bud formation,
2nd at fruit development stage,3rd at
the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Beans, Groundnuts, Maize Wheat, Oats, Barley, Field crops
First spray in growth phase. Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at 15 days after Cucurbits, transplantation. Repeat at 10 days intervals.
Onion, Potato, Garlic
First spray starting at tuber initiation.
Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1st square formation. 2nd spray at flowering stage. 3rd spray 30 days after 2nd spray.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray at bud formation.
3rd spray at flower growth
4th spray at the time cutting.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray in reproductive growth.
3rd spray, 10 to 15 days before cutting.
First at 30 days after planting.
2nd at 60/90 days planting.