Product Details :
- Grade : Chemical
- Color : Multi color
- Place of Origin : India
- State : Liquid
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
This ENGIMIN contains an organic complexing agent, which forms a bond with inorganic minerals to transform them into bio-available minerals. This bond facilitates the protection/ encapsulation of minerals till the time they are released to the crops.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
Benefits : It is a biotechnologically derived plant nutrient.
- It contains organic carbon, amino nitrogen along with bio-available phosphorous and bio-available potassium.
- It supplements / substitutes traditional N P K fertilizers.
- Due to its organic nature NPK enters readily in to the plant parts, also improves and increases the soil nitrogen fixing It increases flowering, pod formation & yield.
- NPK is non toxic, eco friendly & bio-degradable.
- NPK in a bio-available form for Fruiting crops like Tomato, Cucumber, Gourds, Pomegranate, Sapota, lums Chilly, Capsicum, Citrus
- Speeds up vegetative growth in large grasses like Sugarcane and Bamboo, Best when used with BIOBOOST
- Can be also used as a foliar spray on bush crops like Tea
- Supplies all necessary MACRO NUTRIENTS for ESTABLISHMENT
- Contains NPK in a BIO-AVAILABLE form along with organic carbon
- Increases SOIL NITROGEN FIXING FLORA
- PROMOTES Rapid VEGETATIVE GROWTH
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Kilograms||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins NPK Plant Nutrients||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
1st at flowering, second at fruit setting,third at fruit growing stage,
4th at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat at petal fall.
Use higher application on Bitterpit sensitive crops.
Grapes (Table & Wine
1st spray at pea size and other two sprays before ripening.
First spray during flower bud formation,
second at fruit development stage,
third at the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Beans, Groundnuts Maize, Wheat, Oats, Barley, field crops
1st spray at vegetative growth phase.
2nd spray at reproductive growth phase.
Onion, Potato, Garlic
First spray starting at tuber initiation, Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1 st square formation,
2 nd spray at flowering stage, 3 rd spray 30 days after 2 nd spray.
First at 30 days after planting. second at 60/90 days planting.
Cruciferae, Vegetables, Cucurbits
First spray at 15 days after transplantation, Repeat at 15 days intervals.