Product Details :
- Grade : Chemical
- Color : White color
- Place of Origin : India
- State : Liquid
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
Bio-available complete nutrition
ENGIMINS NUTRA is a bioavailable complete nutrition for all crops.
Bioavailability is generally defined as the degree to which nutrient in the product is absorbed in a form that can be metabolized by the host.
- It prevents and corrects pre-existing nutrient deficiencies in plants.
- It contains all the nutrients necessary for plant growth.
- NUTRA was tested on tomato crop for bio efficacy studies by Mahatma Phule Agriculture University, Rahuri. Maharashtra, India. Substantial increase was reported in the yield after the trials.
- It increases flowering, stimulates root development, increases yield.
- It is also a powerful microbial stimulant and earthworm attractant.
- Ideal for horticultural crops, provides complete nutrition in a bio-available form and aids flowering and fruiting
- It keeps plant healthy and growth becomes speedy.
- Helps retain moisture content in cereals, so they are ready with optimum moisture content before harvest
- Substantial increase in yield according to MPKV
- Contains necessary MACRO and MICRO NUTRIENTS
- Best when applied through DRIP or as a FOLIAR SPRAY
- 100% Bio-available Powerful Microbial Stimulant
General method of application:
Mix 3 to 5 ml. per liter of water. It is recommended to apply ENGIMINS-NUTRA at stress period of life cycle in plants (vegetative growth & reproductive growth phase), hence for at least three different stages.
Soil application: ENGIMINS-NUTRA can be applied before or at planting as banding or broadcast. The application rate is 1 liter to 4 liter per acre (2.5 to 10 liters/ hectare) depending on soil conditions and type of crops. For maintenance, 1 liter per acre (2.5 liters/ hectare) is recommended.
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Liter||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins Nutra Plant Nutrients||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
3 to 6 sprays
1st at flowering, second at fruit setting,third at fruit growing stage,
4th at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat at petal fall.
Use higher application on Bitterpit sensitive crops.
First spray during flower bud formation,
second at fruit development stage,
third at the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Groundnuts, Maize, Wheat, Oats, Barley, field crops
First spray in growth phase.Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray starting at tuber initiation.Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
Cruciferae, Vegetables, Cucurbits
First spray at 15 days after transplantation. Repeat at 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1 st square formation,
2 nd spray at flowering stage, 3 rd spray 30 days after 2 nd spray.
1 st spray in vegetative growth, 2 nd spray at bud formation, 3rd spray at flower growth 4 th spray at the time cutting.
1 st spray in vegetative growth ,
2 nd spray in reproductive growth,
3 rd spray ,10 to 15 days before cutting .
First at 30 days after planting. second at 60/90 days planting.