Product Details :
- Color : Multi color available
- Grade : Chemical
- Product Name : Engimins Zn Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers
- State : Liquid
- Place of Origin : India
- Supply Ability : 150000 Kilograms Per Day
Share Your Product :
- Additional Info
Engimins Zn Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers is utilized to control all type of insects & pests, and helps crops to boost at initial stage. It controls all kinds of pests and insects at any crop at very early stage therefore we can protect our plant up to harvesting. Made up of chemical ingredients, the Engimins Zn Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers can be availed in bulk at economical prices from us.Engimins Zn Plant Nutrients and FertilizersEngimins Zn Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers
This ENGIMIN contains organic chelated bio-available Zinc and organic carbon along with amino nitrogen.
About 90% of the total zinc required as nutrition for plants moves towards roots by diffusion. This lateral movement of zinc is highly dependent upon the soil moisture and this is the reason of zinc deficiency in soil of arid and semi-arid areas. A deficiency of zinc greatly reduces plant growth and quality of all crops. Symptoms seen are chlorosis, stunting of plants, dwarfed and malformed leaves and necrotic plants.
- ENGIMINS-Zn is an organic nutrient that activates enzymes in plant photosynthesis. It is bio-available to crops under various environmental conditions, particularly in arid environments and calcareous soils having high pH.
- It is useful to crops for forming chlorophyll in leaf and other parts and for the production of carbohydrates.
- After application of ENGIMINS-Zn, yellow chlorosis, that is a sign of zinc deficiency can be rectified in various crops. It improves emergence of new flush and buds.
- Bio-available zinc provides strength to all crops.
It is involved in the production and use of growth regulators.
|Price||Minium Order Quantity|
|800 to 2000 INR/Liter||100 Kilograms|
|Product Name||State||Place of Origin||Grade||Color|
|Engimins Zn Plant Nutrients and Fertilizers||Liquid||India||Chemical||Multi color available|
|Supply Ability||Packaging Details||Delivery Time||Main Domestic Market|
|150000 Kilograms Per Day||1 Ltr bottles, 25 ltr canisters, 200 ltr barrels, 10 kg bags, Bulk||7-45 Days||All India|
Number of sprays
3 to 6
1st at flowering, 2nd at fruit
setting,3rd at fruit growing stage,4th
at 3 weeks before harvesting.Repeat
at petal fall.Use higher application on
Bitterpit sensitive crops
First spray during flower bud formation,
2nd at fruit development stage,3rd at
the beginning of fruit colour change
Soy Beans, Beans, Groundnuts, Maize Wheat, Oats, Barley, Field crops
First spray in growth phase. Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at 15 days after Cucurbits, transplantation. Repeat at 10 days intervals.
Onion, Potato, Garlic
First spray starting at tuber initiation.
Repeat the sprays at 10 to 15 days intervals.
First spray at emergence of 1st square formation. 2nd spray at flowering stage. 3rd spray 30 days after 2nd spray.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray at bud formation.
3rd spray at flower growth
4th spray at the time cutting.
1st spray in vegetative growth.
2nd spray in reproductive growth.
3rd spray, 10 to 15 days before cutting.
First at 30 days after planting.
2nd at 60/90 days planting.